MHA Screening Program
Online Mental Health & Substance Use Self-Screening Program for Adults 18+.
NOW AVAILABLE at Bridgethegapp.ca
- Take the first step. Online self-screening, anytime, anywhere.
- Screening is important for early identification and connection to supports and services.
- Available at: www.checkitoutnl.ca or www.bridgethegapp.ca.
- Click here for a full Program Description.
How It Works:
- Select a screening tool.
- Answer questions, it's fast & anonymous.
- Receive immediate feedback.
- Explore local services & supports.
Self-screenings available for adults 18+
- Wide Range
- Alcohol Use
- Substance Use
- Opioid Use
- Posttraumatic Stress
- Disordered eating
- Bipolar Disorder
- Psychosis (for individuals and for loved ones)
- Adolescent Depression (for parents)
These tools are NOT diagnostic tools and are not a substitute for clinical evaluation. Only a trained professional can diagnose a disorder.
You are not alone. We're here to help. Find local supports & services or check out the Bridgethegapp.ca Service Directory for a detailed listing of services and supports.