Calder Health Centre
Calder Health Centre is located in the town of Burgeo and provides Primary Health Care Services and Long Term Care Services to the Communities of Burgeo, Grey River, Francois and Ramea for a total population of approximately 1,900.
The Centre is a 21 bed facility with an allocation of:
- 18 Long Term Care beds
- 3 Acute Care beds (which includes 1 palliative care bed)
The Health Services provided include:
- Medical Services
- Nursing Services
- Emergency Care Services (24 hr Coverage)
- Laboratory & Diagnostic Services
- Recreational Therapy
- Telehealth consultation
- Physiotherapy (visiting)
- Occupational Therapy (visiting)
- Out-Patient Clinics
- Speciality Clinics (Traveling)
- Pharmacy Services, including Chemotherapy (coordinated through WMRH)
- Support Services (Laundry, Dietary, Medical Records, Materials Management, Housekeeping)
Download the What to Expect When Visiting the Emergency Department (Rural Health) brochure.
Download the Family Presence-Rural Health Centres brochure.
Download the Family Presence Guidelines Long Term Care brochure.