Dr. Charles L. LeGrow
Health Centre Foundation
The Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre Foundation is a registered charitable organization created in 1987 to raise funds for the purchase of new and replacement medical equipment for the Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre.
The purpose of the Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre Foundation is to raise funds through endowments, bequests, and/or public campaigns to achieve its following objectives:
- Act as a fund raising body in support of the charitable objectives and programs of the Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre;
- Increase public awareness of the activities of the Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre including, where applicable, its Regional and Province wide application;
- Encourage increased endowments and bequests from former patients and/or their families to supplement funding for equipment and research;
- Conduct public campaigns in support of particular or general equipment needs of the Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre and/or needs for clinical research.
The Foundation of the Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre supports health measures and programs which allow the citizens of the Southwest Coast to have access to health care facilities in their own area.
Its Board of Directors includes active, involved volunteer members from the South West Coast municipalities and work in collaboration with the medical and administrative staff.
Dr. Charles L. LeGrow Health Centre Foundation
Board of Directors 2021
Wayne Green - Chairperson
Brian Osmond - Vice Chairperson
Gail Northcott - Treasurer
Barb Hardy - Secretary
Dr. Dave Thomas - Public Relations
- Donna Bailey
- Jerome Battiste
- Karen Camus
- Donna Farrell
- Jessie Ford
- Glenda Hatcher
- Susanne Horwood
- Shirley Ingram
- Lydwena MacArthur
- Martina MacDonald
- Lorna Penney
- Kathy Squarey
- Geneva Taylor
- Kelli O'Brien, Ex-Officio
- David Palmer, Ex-Officio
- Sylvia Savory