COVID-19 Vaccination Walk-In Clinics Available for Residents in Western Health Region
Western Health encourages residents in the areas listed below to access COVID-19 vaccination walk-in clinics. These clinics are available for first doses to all residents aged 12 and older. Walk-ins will be accommodated as possible, however if demand exceeds the number of appointments available, residents who cannot be accommodated will be booked for an appointment at a later clinic.
Being vaccinated is an opportunity to help protect the health of all community members.
Walk-in clinics will be held at:
• Port au Choix Lions Club, June 3, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Valley Mall, Corner Brook, June 3, 9:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Stephenville Crossing, Assumption Parish Hall, June 3, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Hodder Memorial Centre, Deer Lake, June 3 and June 4, 12:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Norris Point Town Hall, June 4, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• St. Joseph’s Parish Hall, St George’s, June 5, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
In addition to the walk-in clinics, vaccination appointments continue to be available throughout the region. To book an appointment at a different time and location, please book online here or call 1-833-703-5470.