Vision and Values
The vision of Western Health is Our People, Our Communities - Healthy Together.
The core values of Western Health offer principles and a guiding framework for all employees as they work in their various capacities to protect the rights and freedoms of the people of Newfoundland and Labrador and to support decision making. These core values and the related action statements are:
- Accountability: We follow through on our responsibilities with a focus on quality and safety.
- Care: We are compassionate and client centred.
- Collaboration: We work together with clients, patients, residents, families, and/or communities to enhance health.
- Excellence: We strive to be and do our best.
- Respect: We are courteous to and considerate of all individuals.
- Transparency: We are open and honest while respecting privacy and confidentiality.
To view Western Health's "Strategic Plan 2017 - 2020" (PDF) click here.
To view Western Health's "Strategic Plan 2014 - 2017" (P DF) click here.
To view Western Health's "Strategic and Operational Plan 2011 - 2014" (PDF) click here.
To view Western Health's "Strategic and Operational Plan 2008 - 2011" (PDF) click here.
To view Western Health's "Strategic and Operational Plan 2006 - 2008" (PDF) click here